Saturday, October 29, 2011

Link to the G-32 Catamaran Promo!

AMEN to the low grief sail boat concept! I managed to clean and buff most of the boat today, and cover it with a tarp. Now the boat looks like a UFO covered with a blue tarp.... Halloween costume perhaps? An alien craft disguised as a big blueberry? Smurfy!



A fellow Multihull - sail fast - guy stopped by to look at the boat. My dad calls him "Fast Eddie." He was nice enough to help me drop the stick on my laser 28 and give me some pointers on multi hull maintenance. I want to get Janet into tip top tippy top top shape before next years racing season.  

I ordered some G-Flex Epoxy from the Gougeon brothers today. I have a couple of things to tend to on Janet C before it gets too cold. Let's hope for a couple more warm days this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment